Unless otherwise indicated, the material available on this website is protected by Crown copyright. You can reproduce this Crown copyright material for personal or in-house use or for research purposes free of charge and without further permission, as long as you:
- reproduce the material accurately;
- do not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context; and
- source any such material to the website of the Law Commission and refer to the date of publication.
There is no copyright in any legislation on this website.
Copyright of third parties
This website provides links to other websites, which may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on use or reproduction.
You must get permission from the copyright owner to use:
- copyrighted materials from other websites; and
- material on this website that is protected by the copyright of a third party.
We cannot give you this permission.