The declaratory judgment is an important judicial remedy. It provides an efficient and effective means by which parties can clarify and establish their legal rights and obligations, without the need for further remedies. There is, however,...
Each project is an area of law or subject matter that the Law Commission has agreed to review. The Commission works on several projects at a time. Together, these projects make up the Commission's annual work programme.
Use the search filters below to find particular projects. For more information on how we work see how we conduct projects.
- (-) Remove Awaiting Government Response filter Awaiting Government Response
- (-) Remove Work on hold filter Work on hold
- Calling for submissions (1) Apply Calling for submissions filter
- (-) Remove Discontinued filter Discontinued
- Open (3) Apply Open filter
- Closed (84) Apply Closed filter
Areas of law
- (-) Remove Public filter Public
- (-) Remove Criminal filter Criminal
- (-) Remove Customary and Treaty Settlements Law filter Customary and Treaty Settlements Law
- (-) Remove International Law filter International Law
- Civil (1) Apply Civil filter
- Courts and Dispute Resolution (1) Apply Courts and Dispute Resolution filter
Project status: Discontinued Start date 27 July 2016 Last updated 06 April 2021