The declaratory judgment is an important judicial remedy. It provides an efficient and effective means by which parties can clarify and establish their legal rights and obligations, without the need for further remedies. There is, however,...
Each project is an area of law or subject matter that the Law Commission has agreed to review. The Commission works on several projects at a time. Together, these projects make up the Commission's annual work programme.
Use the search filters below to find particular projects. For more information on how we work see how we conduct projects.
- (-) Remove Researching issues filter Researching issues
- (-) Remove Discontinued filter Discontinued
- Open (2) Apply Open filter
- Closed (123) Apply Closed filter
Areas of law
- (-) Remove Civil filter Civil
- (-) Remove Courts and Dispute Resolution filter Courts and Dispute Resolution
- (-) Remove Public filter Public
- (-) Remove Family filter Family
- (-) Remove International Law filter International Law
- (-) Remove Social filter Social
- Other (1) Apply Other filter
Project status: Discontinued Start date 27 July 2016 Last updated 06 April 2021