The Law Commission is an independent Crown Entity that undertakes law reform projects and provides advice to Ministers and public sector agencies. Our role is to promote the systematic review, reform and development of the law of New Zealand. The Law Commission makes a unique contribution to the development of New Zealand law.
We have a vacancy for the position of General Manager, responsible for ensuring the provision of corporate services to the organisation and the fulfilment of the public-sector accountability and reporting requirements. This role plays an important role in supporting the Commission’s ability to produce law reform reports and other papers.
What we offer
We are seeking applications from people who want to benefit from:
- Being involved in both strategic and operational activities every day
- Being part of a small, friendly and professional team
- Working autonomously whilst building strong relationships both internally and externally
Our ideal applicant will have Crown Entity or broader Public Sector experience as well as:
- Excellent financial management skills
- The ability to produce high quality accountability reports
- Experience in leading the provision of business support services (e.g. HR, Information Management)
- Proven experience working with and reporting to a Board
- Strong understanding of ICT requirements and the ability to lead and support the delivery of these
To find out more about us and see a copy of the position descriptions below. Or contact Nicola Campbell, email@example.com for further information.
To apply, please send your CV, academic transcript and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Thursday 31 October 2019 at 4:00pm.